CXO 4.40% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Once our manipulating 9c and 9.1c capper is taken out we will...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Once our manipulating 9c and 9.1c capper is taken out we will run to 12c quickly I believe.... on yesterdays awesome company making news.

Our short is in a lot of trouble s stated, and will try to suppress the price again in desperation but if genuine new buying comes back into CXO as I expect from existing and new investors 9c and 9.1c should fall easily and we are out from his clutches.

I note alot of PLS holders are finally leaving and selling a few, and they have made a choice to invest in Africa AVZ, (not sure why the big players there would ignore CXO and NT...but that will change), We should see them here shortly, many missed KDR's run, and now Zola and Ringwood are "In Play"Assets, the PLS crowd would actually be well served to move their millions over here.

Holding CXO back will be alot tougher.

And Missing CXO could be a huge error. I think it shapes up as the best Lithium play in Australia .and much better on logic than AVZ . We should see exiting investors and the smart Lith money come back and over into CXO.

A bird in the hand in Darwin is worth 10 in the bush of Africa...but that's just me.

Lets see, everyone is scared of our capper ....but IMHPO he is worn out, short of stock and has a TON to buyback.

Would love to see a big gap up....very few are selling I note....why would you, Zola is the best reason to invest in CXO, but Grants is looking awesome, and Ringwood could be one huge Motherlode and then there is Uranium accounting for our current market cap.....

15c by March (and that may be low estimate)

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $201.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.7¢ 9.0¢ $1.052M 11.30M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 155156 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 258452 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.