WKT 4.76% 11.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Good Morning Names,Croc's comment above is interesting "why did...

1. 15,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6782
    Good Morning Names,

Croc's comment above is interesting

"why did the original directors support the insurance pathway and the replacement directors asked for a cash backing for the full amount…Who termited the deal and why"

I am keen to know when Croc became aware the deal had been "Terminated" his commentary is a stark contrast to WKT's ASX announcements.

Was this information available to other T20 shareholders prior to the completion of last year's "priced to sell" capital raising? It might explain why these LTH (Below) didn't even take up one share in the offer.

@semi retired You have mentioned a number of times you would like to get ASIC to investigate the company for price manipulation, I think Croc's latest comments are something ASIC should investigate, I am sure many investors wouldn't have taken up their rights if they knew prior the CRDB deal had been terminated as Croc claims.

As you would be aware, we had numerous HC posters claim, the drawdown on CRDB's funds was delayed due to trying to save a few dollars in interest. Could it be the deal was "Terminated - (As Croc claims) back when WKT first entered its suspension?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $30.42K 288.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 727 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 49817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.