OZM 0.00% 4.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Ann: First Drill Hole Started in Brazil, page-737

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    I totally agree with you, I think he should stay the course, continue with the Brazil strategy and see how it goes. OZM is not for everyone, particularly those who needs regular updates, I am happy to wait when the news is ready to be released, I see OZM as long term hold. If the news is bad most junior miners don’t release results until they have some good news to follow, as in our case news we might be waiting to release drilling results until progress is made on the Niobium prospects.
    If all fails with Brazil then return to WA finish the SS and progress that.
    No one is happy with the share price but it is the same with most junior miners right now and drilling results are in laps of the mining gods and not in APs hands. He can only identify good prospects and from there it’s got do with luck. He has identified and brought a lot of good projects into the company particularly the gold prospects in WA.
    If your not happy with AP strategy of minimal notifications, maybe sell and move on, IMO he is a great Geo and like his style of buying his own rig and operating it himself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38341 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 110453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.