OZM 0.00% 4.9¢ ozaurum resources limited

Look we've all essential gambled on the ASX here studied the...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Look we've all essential gambled on the ASX here studied the form and put money into an explorer. Someone mentioned AP got burnt releasing visuals from a gold project this may of deterred him to do the same with the lithium... as silly as that is. Even still updates to SH not ideal in regards to what is going on over there but he was the same when drill was purchased and when Jamie went down hill. So again it is a pure gamble as to what happens I feel
    But I don't think they can be waiting for other projects to be all lined up before releasing the lithium drilling results due to the asx continuous disclosure obligations once the results are back they would have to inform market bad or good. Same goes with any other information they receive.
    I still wonder why the share price jumped over 50% a few days after drilling though maybe someone saw something they liked
    So you've just got to sit and wait as surley they'll be out in the next fortnight!
    With the market cap at around 7 million even if the results are bad how much lower do you it will go?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38341 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 110453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OZM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.