FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

Most importantly... i hope 2019 is a great year for...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

Most importantly... i hope 2019 is a great year for all.

Secondly, I was involved in a nsw law suit that did not proceed as the other party couldn't find barristers prepared to go to court because of frivolous claims. Unfortunately it still took 2 years through the legal system before they finally had to pull the plug. There are no winners even though i got 100% of the money owed plus interest plus all my legal fees. Soooo... until the 3 wise men get together I don't think frivolous or otherwise applies. Yeah yeah I get it's Senegalese French law

Thirdly... entirely speculating... i imagine micro minnow explorers  are probably regarded with derision by the "real establishment players" in the oil industry.  Old school scoffing maybe.. not to mention the resistance of old school oil media commentators. 

Andrew Forrest of Fortescue as an example ( not a holder) flew in the face of establishment

Fourth,  they were also looking to off load to an operator.  So, perhaps, they dismissed FAR from the get go. Because even if they imagined FAR could get the funds( which I doubt entered their corporate minds) how could FAR possibly be operator... ignoring of course further subcontracting of those rights..

Fifth .. and I totally get this is a nsw building planning analogy... stamp duty on property transfers in nsw is

a ridiculously high impost on relocating your home or commercial premises...sooo developers tried to

circumvent the stamp duty by selling shares in the holding company so there was no change of the entity owning the property.... fail 101

Nye cheers everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.