ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Full Year Statutory Accounts - 2019/20, page-39

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    I looked a bit into the Queensland University of Technology that got a quite significant first mention here, imo.

It was stated that:

"Collaborative opportunities were considered during 2020 with one company being identified to progress further with.That has led to more metallurgical testing being done at Queensland University of Technology during 2020, which validated the process and increased the purity ofthe potential HPA product. Negotiations are now in progress regarding a commercial agreement."

This was a hint to the fact that this one company to progress further with is working on/with the University, so i just googled " Queensland University of Technology High Purity Alumina".

That got me 2 results. The second company that works together with the Uni and kaolin and HPA does`nt seem to fit here because that is asx listed MSE. They delevop their zeolit processing technology. I think that does"nt fit really.

The first possible co which is working close with the uni is named Lava Blue, which is a science-led, unlisted public company, developing a High Purity Alumina project.

Pilot manufacturing plant to produce high-purity alumina for batteries and LEDs
    https://www.qut.edu.au/news?id=153588

On the first sight it was clear for me that this in Andromedas "one company being identified to progress further with" - but one thing clearly does`nt add up for me; they seem to have a relativly big kaolin resource they are working with and planning tu use this kaolin to convert into high purity alumina with their cheap and short process. Mayb our halloysite kaolin instead of their own Lava Blue and ADN made contact und now Lava want to use

Soooo...its just a guess,- but ADN mentioning the Queensland University of Technology for the first time - ( "Collaborative opportunities were considered during 2020 with one company being identified to progress further with.That has led to more metallurgical testing being done at Queensland University of Technology during 2020, which validated the process and increased the purity ofthe potential HPA product. Negotiations are now in progress regarding a commercial agreement." )

- for working with a partner on a commercial agreement to produce 4N HPA dont seem to be a coincidence. It could be but with this little info it could be right. dyor

Last edited by Woodpekker: 01/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.