WKT 8.33% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi there fellow WKT'ers Just thought I would share with you the...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi there fellow WKT'ers

Just thought I would share with you the following and highlight to those small number of WKT holders or Hot copper readers who think Robbo24 has something of value to offer...

Yesterday he posted an article on the WKT thread in relation to the WKT Annual Report's Director's Remuneration stating the "excessive" amount/growth in the remuneration of WKT directors. His goal in that posting is to destabilse either existing WKT shareholders so that they question their continued support/investment in WKT or for those Hotcopper readers that are reading the posting and have a potential to invest in WKT, they change their minds and do not do so.

His goal is to undermine the credibility of WKT...no other. This will serve (somehow) his goal of ensuring that KNL instead received increased support of which he will benefit.....Belive me when I say he is NOT interested in constructive debate NOR in your financial wellbeing.

What staggers me is that some readers think he is some sort of a guru...I think quite the opposite, I think he is very stupid individual and his postings are twisted to such a degree they are laughable yet to the less informed they are taken in by his blusterings.

My goal then is to counter his postings with the truth and demonstrate to you the hyspocrisy and distrorted facts he wants to make you believe.

As you will know, in a posting I made yesterday to counter robbo24's remuneration posting, I shot down his "facts" in flames. To further demonstrate to you the hypocrisy of Robbo24 postings, KNL relaesed their annual reports late yesterday and if you look at the below table you will see when you compare KNL directors remuneration of 2015 to 2016, you see a 44% increase!!!...yet he makes damming comments about WKT with a 26% increase over teh same period. Alot of the 26% increase in WKT being justified NOT by excessive Director's Pay Rises as he was wanting us to believe, but instead due to a director being paid 12 months salary in 2016 v's only 2 months salary in 2015.

If we wanted to show Robbo24 how pathetic his statements really are we would ask why the KNL Directors get paid a total of $823k while WKT directors get paid $483k...a stagerring 70% premium to WKT directors...but he has me on ignore as he does with all people that counter him with structured arguments to his lies, and I am not about to stoop to the gutter mentility of posting such a question on the KNL website as I have nothing against those other shareholders in KNL.

So readers of this posting. Know that WKT keeps posting ever improving news. In fact in the last 18 months I can't remember one event (other than the WKT announcement that Lithium exploration in Tanzanaia would not be continued, however this was done in a timely and cost minimised manner) that should shake our conviction that this company has the product and its getting better and better on every news realease.

Yes WKT has a cash raising, and that was ALWAYS expected....so for all you posters who are now angererd by this...this is NOT WKT's fault but your lack of research prior to your investment. For those smart enough to be on the long term WKT train, do NOT be deceived by Robbo24 as he will seek to undermine your confidence in WKT in the coming weeks ahead. He knows we are a threat to KNL and he will no doubt seek to undermine WKT in all aspects expecially when we are getting close to the home straight.

To those existing WKT shareholders, best of luck with your investments, and for all those readers who don't yet own WKT shares, do ALL your research before you make any decisions but make sure you read all sides of this story. This is an investment in a mining exploration company... this has inherent risk..if it's not for you then leave it...but don't criticise the company or its holders that are comfortable with the risk and the ride we are on.

Jaytee1

upload_2016-9-30_9-29-12.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $6.727K 53.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 164656 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 214226 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 57118
Last updated 14.12pm 10/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.