MGU 6.67% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

They can raise at any level but it wont benefit us shareholders...

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1870
    They can raise at any level but it wont benefit us shareholders , they also have the debt facility .

Id say that they were hoping the last fluffy announcement in regards to the JV or Partnership with Mid Metal would have pumped us higher for a raise , but the market didnt buy it .

If the money men / 2 sharks at the helm had any cop on then they would resign and appoint the proper personnel , they do not have the background or track record to convince the market , allmost half a mil last year on flights alone and then over a million on salaries and " CONSULTING " fees , these guys have no shame , total share price destruction ever since they took charge , and constant please explains and announcement clarifications by the ASX , trying to spin a partnership as a JV , trying to spin an engineering study as a Feasibility Study , show me where they have given shareholders a decent return on their capital , show me where they have succeeded as board members or directors of a listed or private company .
    Replace them with a reputable MD or CEO with the experience and track record and watch the share price re rate immediately .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.78K 860.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 767857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 11117
Last updated 12.21pm 03/05/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.