MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

What happens if we are still in the same position in six more...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    What happens if we are still in the same position in six more months? You going to keep banging their drum for them? For the record mate, in not interested in ANN every 2 weeks. This 50/50 partnership doesn’t mean anything as nothing is signed. Please can you inform me what we have gotten for their consultation fees to date? There’s a moment in time where you need to be realistic and start asking real questions instead thinking it’s ok for the company you are investing in to keep producing absolutely nothing but have NO problem spending our investment on first class tickets and accommodation and over inflated wages. We are small cap company that needs to see real leadership. Not just a bunch of guys double dipping every time there’s any money. They jump from one project to another then back again. The market doesn’t lie, we can see what they are not producing. Pressure needs to be put on those that are not performing otherwise they will continue doing as little as possible to make as much as personal. Neil is the one that has said that there are many people doing their DD and we should have something soon. He was referring to both financial and a deal. So please reframe from getting pissy with me, I’m not the one promising deals and providing very little that the market believes. I’m not saying anything that isn’t true. I have said many times that I believe in the project, but unfortunately we don’t have the right board to pull it off. I’m not the the only thinking this. I don’t reward my dog for consistently pissing on the couch. Nor do I believe in words, action are what count. And these guys have shown very little over the past 12 months in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $11.30K 807.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510919 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 6
Last updated 12.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.