MGU 6.67% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Well ill have to revisit it then wont i? Things take time. Have...

1. 1,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Well ill have to revisit it then wont i? Things take time. Have the same thing with my copper play auq which is coming good now.
    nothing is signed or they can back out if nothing has happened by december which sort of gives them that deadline we want also payback in 2 years gives us build time?
    flopping around like a fish out of water 1 week happy the next complaining on a forum, is no good. If you have a problem email and call the company pretty simple realy?
    ahh yeh i can neils expertise in hismelt? Overseas and industry connections? Unless you dont count that as worthwhile? I agree some board memebers need to go neils already eliminated one so id say we are off to a start?
    how are they jumping around? Under prior management they tried the mine failed then bio char
    we are only revisiting cause of the hismelt if you read the updates a bit more thouroughly its part of the deal?
    im pissy at all just this constant pro company then flip flop the other way is a bit rediculous if you have a problem contact them? As myself and others have done on many occasions.
    i will give you that its been a very slow 12 months, and im not happy with it myself, but if they get it right it could be a very good 10+year. No point badgering here with don and the gang give them a call or an email get proactive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.78K 860.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 767857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 11117
Last updated 12.21pm 03/05/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.