MGU 6.67% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Well this has been my gripe all along , its extremely vague with...

1. 3,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1870
    Well this has been my gripe all along , its extremely vague with no timelines at all , and as u say , they are now saying that Bio Char could be the quickest and cheapest pathway to cash generation , like WTF , its like they pulled that out of thin air . Didnt they sign with Renex and then never mentioned them again , then out of the blue they employ someone to source Maylasian Bio Char , and we have no detail on the market for it , or any idea of Capex or Opex etc etc , its crazy .
    And the interviews they conduct just add to the confusion , they really need to up their game here , in my opinion Neill needs someone else along side him to help , hes better off in the background with his Hismelt and IO skills and let someone else take the role , someone who has many years of experience in dealing with shareholders and working for publicly listed companies and a back ground in junior mining , someone who knows the difference between a technical study and a Feasibility study . And on that , they told the the market last year they were conducting a Feasibility Study , and it would be due by years end , the study was late , and it was late because the ASX held it up , the ASX held it up ? due to lack of info ?? , then we ended up with a VAGUE technical study without an NPV which we were told we would get , just look at what it done to the share price , screen shot attached , the stock started to sell off in early Jan due to delays , then got flogged when they released something other than a FS , the share price is sitting at 1.5 cents because they dont know the difference between a FS and a technical study !!! and these guys are on a few hundred k a year !!!!!!!!!
    What was Latimore at during all of this , surely he could have said , hey fellas . thats not a FS , dont release that , he would have earned his 60k right there .

FS.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.78K 860.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 767857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 11117
Last updated 12.21pm 03/05/2024 ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.