CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

I am aware the broker reports will show buying activity-...

1. 1,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    I am aware the broker reports will show buying activity- probably the biggest broker (in net numbers of CHZ shares) is the broker who has been buying since early August ie created the bot, to buy small numbers of CHZ shares every few minutes.

I would like to know why they are buying?
    Also, are they buying as nominees for one of the nearby gold mining majors (eg Barrick, IAMGold etc.) in close proximity to Diamba Sud.
    Nominee buying, as far as I know, can disguise who is the genuine, ultimate owner of these bot shares. Possibility of a takeover, with the CHZ ore to feed their nearby plants?

@beethoven1, re the SNN interview with A. Grove, I thought these of Groves were interesting

(Paraphrasing), the very experienced Groves said
    "The grades are excellent, particularly Area D, the grades should be pretty good [ referring to the Q4 MRE] 20-40 mtrs thick, 3-5gr within 10 mtrs of the surface...economics, is pretty significant ...In October, when wet season finishes, 10 high priority targets will be drilled out in other areas of Diamba Sud, where there has been little drilling".

Go to 2 mins 56 seconds - 4 mins. 14 secs. of SNN interview above for exact words

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.