CHZ 0.00% 10.5¢ chesser resources limited

Ann: Further high-grade gold results at Diamba Sud, page-58

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    @MiningBookGuy, & your comments
    "Yes, as you say, it's important to note that Barrick is very interested in this region right now.

I would not go so far as to say "there is no doubt CHZ will be taken over by Barrick". I think there will be other suitors that are interested in Diamba Sud as a smaller project (it could be one of the highest margin projects in the gold space, once we see the Scoping Study). And there is still a possibility Bambadji is not big enough for Barrick. Iamgold is one "

What is your theory on the bot that has been operating since early August, constantly buying shares in small amounts, regularly throughout the day, in CHZ (about $1m+ worth, by now?)?

Have you seen similar bot behaviour in spec stocks? How common is such regular buying throughout the day? And what, eventually, was the purpose, & outcomes?

How many NEW holes do you anticipate will be drilled between now, & the MRE?

How many holes have been already drilled, but the assay results not yet released to the ASX? When are these results likely?

Would you care to give an approximate "back of the napkin" estimate on CHZ MRE ozs., due some time in December? And basis of your views?

I am quite new & inexperienced in investing in spec mining stocks, & I appreciate your views (& others who have much experience).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.