EVR 0.00% 0.4¢ ev resources ltd

Ann: Further High-Grade Results at Christina Project, page-11

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    by the way it's not been 2years, ALL (except Austria) projects were acquired/finalised around early this year to mid of this year. Austria had no work done on it at all until new management came in, even the serbian project, was spun out to BMM, added some value for us too.

TIN for example was acquired in october, then by november we already had an MOU for offtake and then by February we finalised a binding offtake with prepayment, something extremely rare to get. By March sampling started and by June they started drilling AFTER they know which areas made sense to drill, this is extremely fast honestly and by September we already received some drill results! more sampling was done at some other areas too to determine where else to drill

Shaw river lithium due diligence was finalised in Decemberr 2021 and by end of the month some sampling was already completed, which is very fast, meaning they didn't sit on it. that same month as well Yahua was brought in as an investor and MOU signed as well.

US copper project we started looking at it and doing due diligence in around october and exercised our option to acquire in february 2022 and by March already had some sampling start and by May 2022 exploration started and new ground was pegged, so again very fast.

Don enrique acquired in March and terms revise (better terms for us) in May and by September exploration and sampling already done, we are waiting on results now I guess and it was clearly stated as well that drilling permit application to be submitted in q4 2022.

Finally the Christina project in Morocco, we extended the option to purchase to January 2023, and doing work in the mean time while waiting on an explotation license to be granted.

All in all the projects are less that 1yr old some a mere 6 months since acquired and one not even finalised yet, sampling has to be done, which takes time as well, then from there a path to drilling can be worked on, so honestly don't think it really has been that long.

Honestly if you look at the progress we are making with our projects they are doing things methodoligically and this ensures less wasted resources.
    I think why most people feel like we are doing sampling only all the time is because we have quite a few projects and been releasing news on those projects, it is NOT sampling done on the same projects multiple times.

I made that mistake too, I read back the announcements and its all different projects, meaning we are not just buying projects and sitting on them but actually doing work with those projects. Again no other company I have seen works this fast, most tend to sit on the projects and take their time, we are actually moving quite fast.
    Last edited by andy830: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.585M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5653107 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2829220 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.