AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: FY17 Full Year Results Announcement, page-66

1. 2,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    In all fairness to ralom, the summation of facts, today was low volume .... yes?, we are that use to seeing pump and dumps, especially before Webinars, that I would perhaps wait to see a trend towards a increase of sp, even if only a few pips each week before pointing the finger.

From what I can gather, think ralom has made way more money than I have in regard to our Admedus trading over the years.

All the power to him, done my first trade, in years, at a previous webinar, sold at 46 cents, and despite the history of this stock, bought back in at 41 cents. No wonder I view this company so objectively!

Point I am making .... Live and let live, appreciate contrary view points.

In response to contrary view points, take into account muskys post in reply to jaygatsby's post, as dgoynich posts, a rational response to a contrary view point .... , commendable responses!

Less than commendable is disparaging remarks towards contrary view points, nobody is ever 'won' over by disparaging remarks made to them, try to convert by being objective, the 'thinking' investor will be more inclined to also see the 'light' .... if warranted!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.