CSL 0.14% $309.72 csl limited

Ann: FY2017 Profit Upgrade, page-135

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    i love csl. as the biggest position in my portfolio, i have been accumulating around $100 over the past 3-4months through the weakness and finally pay day came along.

no chance i will be selling any of these shares. the big insto's will have been caught underweight on csl and suddenly it looks cheap, while the banks are moderately overpriced with some risk of a major correction and the miners are looking expensive too and other blue chips like brambles are getting whalloped and boral has bitten off an acquisition too big to chew in the market's opinion. the airlines are cyclical, the supermarkets are under threat from aldi and costco and amazon, the utilities and the reits are overpriced due to rising bond yields..... meanwhile csl just doubled their eps forecast!

one has to trust their fundamental analysis rather than market sentiment, and all the rubbish about pharma from trump etc ( which never applied to csl by the way) gave a nice buying opportunity.

i still think csl is undervalued at 112, but will let it run up to 120 minimum before taking any chips off the table, because i an struggling to find anywhere smarter to put my money.

now i am hoping my 2nd biggest position (mayne myx) will come good when thy announce their hy report. i am quietly confident that all the negative sentiment and doj investigation and the drop from 2.00 to 1.25 has provided a nice buying opportunity which will close soon, just like csl's will once it rises towards 125 over next month or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.