BSE 0.00% 26.5¢ base resources limited

Interesting view but I really don't think it's...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting view but I really don't think it's rational to think that the government's interests are served by playing hard ball. BSE is an extremely well equipped and professional operator with a lengthy history of success in Africa. BSE is core to the government's aspiration to bring jobs and security to the region, thereby enabling the elected government to create prosperity for the people, and foster greater political support for the status quo. There's no upside to pushing BSE into a corner. They definitely want the royalties from the project, but more importantly, Rajolina wants the recognition and political validation. The timing of the next election might be very well suited to the development of Toliara, as Rajolina will have something to demonstrate to the community as a boon. If it all goes the way of the Chinese, which I deeply doubt, Rajolina would have signed the death warrant to his political career, considering how much money the World Bank has coffed up. Keep in mind Rio, EVG, and others are operating in Madagascar free from Chinese meddling, so I don't really rate the possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $312.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $145.6K 550.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93604 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 135009 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.