PNV 3.88% $2.68 polynovo limited

As per usual, I am sure I speak for many when I say thanks...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    As per usual, I am sure I speak for many when I say thanks Hottod, brilliant work. Does it ever surprise anyone on here that the gulf between what brokers are prepared to regurgitate and what actually transpires in real life situations is large, bordering on simply unbelievable? One would have to ask yourself, why....even how is this possible....do the brokers actually drill down on the details presented in the paper and ask questions as to what is actually being presented and reported and how they then can they draw these conclusions.....on cost per cm2 alone it's a no-brainer....on infection rate it's a no-brainer...on the absence of biological products it's a no-brainer....how many papers have been presented by Dr Wagstaff on the ability of BTM to cover the different areas that have succumbed to burns. What would be interesting would be for the Wilson's brokers to front up at a PNV presentation hosted by some of the surgeons who have used BTM regularly ie Dr Wagstaff, and present these same shortcomings for discussion. By no means am I saying that BTM is the perfect product with no cons, but due diligence on some of these papers seems to be competed far better by certain HC posters than it is by the brokers, somewhat embarrassing I would have thought, as always, stay well, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.