GLN 4.62% 31.0¢ galan lithium limited

Communication with great clarity That was the most professional...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    Communication with great clarity

That was the most professional presentation I have heard from JP so far. Except for the little faux pas with the time overrun at the end.I had to smile a little because the same thing happened to me once during a presentation. However, the difference was that I had built up an arc of suspense and before I wanted to convey the most important message, the microphone was cut off. I don't know whether it was presence of mind or desperation, but I shouted the message twice in the hall and then stomped off the stage just like JP.Result: My presentation received the most attention during the subsequent break.The people who fell asleep were all whispering: "What did he shout at the end?" - "What the hell was it?"

The difference to previous presentations was the greatly improved tonality. Finding the right tonality is crucial. It influences how words affect the listener and whether your message comes across.

At a conference with 70 keynotes and presenters, it's all about setting yourself apart and emphasising your unique selling points, if any. JP had a problem here, a luxury problem, to fit all of Galan's advantages into the 15 minutes. I also looked at other presentations and, without naming names, I had the impression that some were talking about medium-term lithium macro perspectives due to a lack of individual advantages, as a kind of gap filler.

So what were the factors behind Galan Lithium's unique selling proposition?

Size and quality of the resource (859 mg/l Li - Best of Argentina) - Tier-One

Consistent grade - newly listed factor

Execution experience

Operational excellence

Independent producer

· Low end cost producer AISC = $ 7.000 !! - plus optimisation potential and lower than most spodume producers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6068/6068299-daf82001e77bc013bf635a29f0c94a2d.jpg

· SC 13 not SC 6 - fantastic high grade

· Low carbon emissions ESG

· exploration upside remains open

Permit strongly supported by the Gov. of Catamarca - ESG

Tracebility U.S. and Europe

Near term producer2025

extremely competitive margin $ 6.500 per ton

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6068/6068311-0a3e0ba235319aea3c02cd87c213427e.jpg

Glencore

As expected, he addressed the most pressing question about funding: "Where is is, where is it?"

· timing slower than expected

· no mandatory announcement required

· thinking about different scenarios- „…that`s all I want to say…“

· talking about phase two – not necessarily with Glencore

· different parties are very interested

· there is a solution for everything

· funding will get resolved

· execution will continue

· be a producer in 2025

By the way, wonderful wording: "...we are not oblivious to the fact that things are taking time."As a non-native speaker, I didn't know this, but I like it, very professionally. Critics will say, what else can he say in the current situation? These are just empty words.

The big difference to similar cases is the recent purchases by the entire board. I have rarely experienced it to this extent.

Due to the scale, this is neither naivety in trusting a lucky coincidence in the future nor an act of desperation. It signals a deep conviction in the company's success.

Regular readers here in the forum know my positive conviction, my criticism, but also my thoughts on various possible solutions. Assuming that nobody on the board " no one has money to throw out of the window" and especially not that much, I see this as a considerable sign of confidence in their own strength.

I wish everyone a happy Easter

Smith71smile.png

P.S.

JP: "...hard times?- Yes!

I can only shake my head at the impatience and constant doubts of some people here in the forum. Perhaps an extended wait for the Easter egg (with high and consistent SC 13 grade in it) hunt this weekend will help as an exercise?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6068/6068207-767e45684a7919a471a1cbac0569bd57.jpg

P.P.S: Best Easter joke for fundamental investors in 2024?...

GLN's market capitalisationtongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $128.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $409.7K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12752 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 13196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ 351302
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.