PEB 4.04% 9.5¢ pacific edge limited ordinary shares

That's a really good portfolio! I've got A2 and FPH but not RMD...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    That's a really good portfolio! I've got A2 and FPH but not RMD and CSL. Nice one though.

Good point re the spike in 2014 in PEB but that was in anticipated of the recent confirmation of tests reimbursements. Now that this has happened + ANZ getting in at 65c in my mind gives it a floor for now. I wouldn't say the value is there with PEB compared to a few months ago though.

To be honest I've been in PEB since 18c. I think they have great potential long-term so I will hold. It's different to A2M as they just needed to get confirmation they will be paid for their tests. It was all about that milestone, now they can start building sales revenue. I'm less convinced of the mgmt team of PEB compared to A2m, but both are market-leading products. One thing on A2 though, they really do have lots of future growth so I would say they're less 'mature' than CSL and FPH (who are mid-digit revenue growth) whereas A2 could maintain 20%+ for a few years yet.

A couple of growth stocks I like include AD8 (done a decent analysis on them and they lead their field) and another called IKE (really niche but good exposure to fibre/5G growth), Also with IKE it's dual listed but only really traded on the NZX and typically these companies are undervalued compared to ASX tech stocks.
    Last edited by healthyinvestor: 28/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEB (NZSX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.