CXO 4.40% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Gold Nuggets and High-Grades at New 1600m Bynoe Target, page-145

1. 7,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1106
    Crikey, Tally, 2.1c average price is fantastic! You obviously either bought in prior to the lithium strike in 2016 or were canny enough to get stuck in big time when others panicked out in late March this year. Either way, you can't lose, whatever you do now. Good for you! To me your action in selling a third of your holdings was a canny move, too. I firmly believe it makes good sense to have both a static longer term holding and a trading parcel to take advantage of price movements and also secure some gains in case unexpected things happen for the worse, though I'm not expecting that here.

Let's hope the RAB drilling comes up trumps with a few nice 5g/t+ Au intersections. That'd put CXO firmly on the radar screens of gold buffs and bring in a host of new punters. Anything turned up that's indicative of a potential gold mine should add an extra 5c to the SP pretty quickly. As for the main lithium game, almost certainly the current drilling campaign will add another 2Mt to the resource size, with some very impressive wide intersections almost assured. That'll certainly spark some buying interest as well, but the market seems to have made it quite clear in the past that it's really looking for a substantial resource increase, perhaps to 25Mt+ before the SP will boom on that score alone. Had either Zola or Ringwood turned up trumps with, say, 50Mt+ I think the 4c level we were stuck at for so long would have vanished long ago. So, come late January I'd expect another lift but then it may get testing for three or four months until the new assay results are assimilated into the DFS. I say 'may' because of course confirmed offtakes, finance developments and increase in the spod price are all catalysts for upward movement. I'm glad my life doesn't depend on correctly predicting the CXO SP in, say, April, because it could be anywhere from 6c to 30c. Certainly interesting and very possibly exciting times ahead for those with a decent-sized stake!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $203.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.7¢ 9.0¢ $1.159M 12.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108798 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 637615 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.