ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Agreed - and I noticed that also, however, did not want to...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Agreed - and I noticed that also, however, did not want to proffer an opinion as I do not know enough about intellectual property law to speculate in a meaningful way.

Digging a little further in relation to materials publicly available via the IP Australia site, I must say the state of affairs really does provide some food for thought regarding future arrangements for the joint venture partners given the commentary about sole or joint applicants for trademarks:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3624/3624451-8d663da50f15db2d41ea96e5937368ce.jpg

https://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/sites/default/files/tm00001_0415.pdf?acsf_files_redirect

And in particular this passage:

”If there is more than one owner, then all names should be provided. An application should not be filed in the name of more than one individual or company unless;
    ....the mark is used on goods/services with which both/ all of them are connected in the course of trade - for example if both/all parties are involved in a joint venture or if both/all of them carry out work on the goods and/or services.”

My reading of that comment is that the trademarks might ordinarily be sought in the joint names of ADN and MEP by reason of their involvement as joint venture partners and proposed connection in the course of trade in Great White CRM, HRM and PRM.

The above represents my own commentary and is not intended as advice. Very best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $51.60K 6.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20335090 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 23148180 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.