ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

As per normal, everyone reads the first page and then decides...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1058
    As per normal, everyone reads the first page and then decides what's what.
    *There actually more info in the 70+ pages

I'm not going to lie, I feel a bit gutted by the numbers and Mgmt... Na, I'm just going to say it.
    James, has a lot to repair for me anyways.

I posted 2 days ago after I bought more at 18, that you believe in ADN and James or you don't.
    I no longer do but, I haven't sold a share!

Why?
    The above HRM part isn't a joke. it's real and was added. Only thing missing is a BOA.
    "They say"...they are currently in negotiations. I can't believe anything they say anymore. Sorry.
    With that said, I know they are but, I just need to see it now.

It could drop next week but, because of the "enthusiasm" by James over the past 12 months and today's RESULT...
    I , ya, I just don't know.

It needs to be big and with a big name. Boral is the logical name IMO.

If I'm James and the new Chair, I'm asking the other side to get the deal done fast.
    I'd even like to see an investment 5-10% of ADN to support the partnership. IF the deal is big enough.

Ramp no, I don't think you'll find another poster on here who'll be positive again or for a while.
    ADN needs to get nothing but, runs on the board from here out.
    If they don't...and we get more fluff from James with-out results the next AGM is going to be worst than the last one.

Positives? (you got to look)

-Everyone forgets ADN has a first AGM strike. The board needs to right the ship and get the SP where it should based on the potential we are repeatedly told it has. Or the board get's reset as per ASX rules on 2nd strike. I expect maximum effort and results. Not talk anymore.

-Mgmt and the board aren't getting rewarded until the SP is fixed. They know that now. Good luck trying to get $1 from SH now.
    -With the MC at these levels, compared to 24 hrs ago. It's showing much better value IMO...even based off the shocking DFS.
    -The new Chair hire is exactly what we needed and can offer the REAL guidance that was lacking before.

-3 Billion+ SOI. Today, was just bad,bad,bad. Yet, volume will likely be under 300M traded. So, 90% of holders are still holding!
    The shorts are likely gone. Only true believers left with 10% of new fresh holders. This is a good thing.
    -James is a large holder. He was gifted his shares but, they are real now. I think he's going to try and right this.

-The blue sky opportunities. I really don't believe anything ADN says now. However, I do know they are working on stuff. I just need to see REAL results now. The CC plant, Is it even real now? If it is and it lands May 8th. If it does do what is claimed. Well, good things would happen. After today though? I mean, can any of us trust or believe in what's said or promised? Still, that and other things "could" be announced at any time.

-Lastly, you don't have a profit or loss until you sell. That's just a fact. So it's up to you to decide what ADN is for you % wise today.
    I've made a lot off ADN and MEP so I'm happy. Today, wiped out much of that. I'm more concerned of my loss of faith in James.
    I used to think a take-over offer at 70c would be a disaster. Now, I'd jump at a 50c. You never know?

Lets see how the next couple of weeks go for ADN and what they can do.
    I expect or hope for nothing anymore.

*I really don't care about anyone's thoughts on my comments above. I needed to write this post for me to process today.
    Getting it out of my head and on paper, I feel better. I own a bunch of shares yet not in T20.
    Normally I don't care for them but, I do feel for them today. My screen is physically hard to look at.

GLTAHs
    (we need it!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.