ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Great White Kaolin Project - Definitive Feasibility Study, page-321

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Been reading posts this afternoon here on H.C and other forms of media.

Lot of upset people and rightly so.
    Quite a lot upset With J.M and maybe rightly so.
    I believe he is a little over exuberant at times and should reign it in a bit.

Some statements are close to the line and maybe not said at all as gives extra speculation to holders.
    Best not said.
    I am luckly still in profit but its not a great feeling knowing that being retired its a long hold to feel complete freedom.
    To turn the clock back 12 months would be great.

Thinking about it i know we may be closer to correct numbets (DFS) than with the PFS.
    Certainly thhe IRR is drastically lower but remember we are going in a different stragic direction than before and capital costs are much higher.

The world is more expensive than it was 12 months ago so it has a little to do with it.
    Pity we couldn include the concrete revenue numbers,
    Would look better, at least it looks like it wont be a later runner and hopefully soon a BOA will come out and it will be earning earlier than expected.

Today, i believe whatever the DFS figures were we would have dropped a little.
    I think once the figures and delay to production were known it dold down and the panic started and snowballed.
    Im am hoping that it shook out some of the non longterm holders, i dont know how to say it nicely, correct non offensive.
    And i feel sad for those that did if they lost money they invested.

I have confidence in the next 18 months with goid guidance from management we will be on a stable footing again.

Been through this with an early lithium producer Pl...
    And a African lithium hopeful. A...

Look at them now.

Goidnight all.
    Rest and gather your thoughts, dont abuse others and try not to let the ghouls get to you.
    Patience and conviction to why you bought and lets wait to hear friday more detail in the webinar.

Mick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.