ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

@TemptingTrade I generally don't respond to your kind but as I'm...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    @TemptingTrade I generally don't respond to your kind but as I'm bored, I'll make an exception.

You claim to be shorting ADN and making a killing from it. Given your constant stream of downramping nonsense here over the past 10 hours, that would make some sense. But I'm calling BS on this claim. I don't reckon you hold any position on this stock. Your first post on this forum was made after 2pm today when the share price was already sub-12c, and from what I can tell you've never even mentioned ADN before. If you're a short-seller then you're very late to the party.

It's more likely you're just a childish attention seeker. Your post history suggests that wherever there's a stock falling or people losing money, you're there to stick the boot in and make a nuisance of yourself. In my experience, and it's fairly lengthy experience, successful people are far too busy being successful to gloat or to be nasty and needle others. The number of posts you've made today suggests you're utterly insignificant, as well as poorly raised.

I'll leave you to carry on your nonsense for the amusement of anyone still listening to you, though that number must be dwindling. As for me, you're going on ignore.
    Last edited by stemmo: 07/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.