A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: GXY: Acquisition of Senior Secured Debt Facility, page-151

1. 1,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    GXY super smart!!!

Give company $22.5million at a big premium right before trying to carve them up!!!

Never mind the $22.5mill is the biggest thing stopping the carve up right now!!

Never mind it happens just couple of months ago, they big forward thinkers these guys!!

Too smart, also bought shares at 500% higher than current share price!!! good move!!

GXY super smart whatever they trying I am sure it will go swimmingly, their super duper intelligence so far is overwhelming us all.

I tell you if you want to send a business off a cliff I will be sure to give them $22.5mill first that will cover the admin wrap up won't be seeing a cent of that money back and the equity will be worthless.

Also be sure to spend another $30mill on equity in the company too that will be worthless in the carve up!!

All up if they are successful in the carve up, they would have spent $50mill+ that they didn't have to spend as it's totally pointless to have equity in a company you plan to "carve up" via debt default.

Paying tribecca over for the debt also super smart whats another $5mill or so possibly down roll them dice. If A40 refinance in the next 12months that's an immediate loss, but these guys super smart couldn't imagine they would ever waste a cent, super careful with money.

So please GXY come on in tell us how smart your management!!! So smart so sexy so cool hasn't even sealed the deal yet, already gloating his plans in the paper good move always goes well!!!

Love the gloating keep it coming, might want to take note though A40 has yet to respond, I don't have any idea what the response will be, but I am sure it won't be when where and how would you like to carve us up sir.
    Last edited by Henry Walton: 28/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.