AEE 0.00% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

So many nervous Nelly's here when Auras prospects and...

1. 1,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    So many nervous Nelly's here when Auras prospects and fundamentals have never been better, in the face of a turning industry tide.
    I don't really care if Reeve has never taken a speccy to production.
    What he has done is keep the company alive where many have faltered and crashed, and simultaneously progressed to where we are now.
    He clearly has the financial knauss, mining knowledge, right team, and contacts to continuously have surprised everyone.
    I'm backing this same team to produce the DFS, get financing, and be in production at Tiris by 2021, not just with my sentiments but my hard earned cash.

Those non-holders who postulate from on high will disappear as quickly and surely as they now make a lot of noise.
    Beware those with ulterior motives and hidden agendas; where things don't appear legitimate they are not. There are many on here with clearly nefarious interests and all they do is create lots of smoke and noise.

I think Uranium is a game changing investment in the next few years. Don't believe me, watch a few youtube videos by those who have ridden this ride before. Now pick a company to invest in for the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $46.05K 337.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 227423 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 496944 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.