SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ok last post on this, then you can reply, have the last word,...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    ok last post on this, then you can reply, have the last word, and I'll go back to watching from the sidelines, its safer.
    You said that you posted because you thought people didn't know it was an audit review. You didn't do it for that reason, you backtracked removed your post, that was the mistake. The other stuff is irrelevant in this discussion. You had your post removed for the reason of trying to hide the mistake. Unfortunely for you ive quietly been screen shooting all posts by non holders since the start of this year. So sorry, getting your post removed doesnt help. Good luck with your guessing of why the BOD do what, I'm sure you're enjoying yourself. ISX didn't post this with any hiding of what it was. How you can come to the conclusion that they were thinking this was going to confuse people and it was a big major plan by the BOD to decieve the market by telling the market its an audit review as it clearly states hoping people are stupid, well wow, that's an interesting theory. Good luck with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.