BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Good to see that those who were more optimistic about the stock...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Good to see that those who were more optimistic about the stock have been vindicated. As I'm sure I more-or-less said earlier, they were entitled to use the old accounting standard at the time & there was nothing untoward about it - the Chicken Littles have been proven wrong. That said, the new accounting standard is better, so it's good to see them being proactive about adopting it even before it became a legal requirement. Sure, the change of accounting standards negatively impacts the bottom line, but even that impact has been smaller than most people imagined, & it's a one-off. While the report isn't fantastic overall, it's much better than a lot of doom-sayers were predicting. It is good to see them focusing on their core strengths & stopping the bleed.

That their technology is valuable & much desired is beyond dispute. That its supporters closed ranks & carried it through the toughest of times is not to be sneereed at. The new management team also appears to be a lot more switched on. It may take a short while longer to get their house completely in order, but it won't be trading until then anyway. Once it's trading again there'll be little or no downside left, leaving only upside for those in a position to take advantage of the opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.