TPI 4.29% 73.0¢ transpacific industries group ltd

Bat Floater,Good Samaritan?Hey, that was me and some other...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Bat Floater,

Good Samaritan?

Hey, that was me and some other punters!

Nice to learn our efforts are appreciated.

We were charitable enough to participate in sub-underwriting for stock when they did the major recapitalisation exercise at 50c around 18m ago.

What good folk we are!

But I'm sure you're not just posting on TPI because you've got nothing better to do.

You're here because deep down you really want a copy of my TPI model, don't you?

As I said before, don't be too shy to ask. We can even agree on a secret password, so that you don't feel embarrased or compromised.

Here's a suggestion: how about the next time you make some adverse comments about a company and about how its share price has fallen from such-and-such a level to today's level that is so much lower, then I'll take that as a sign that you want me to send you a copy of the TPI model.

Your flattery about my magnanimous fiscal nature has convinced me to make it available to you.

Best

Cam-The-Fiscal-Samaritan
    (Hey, it even rhymes! Cam, Cam the Samari-tan)

PS. Tell you what, at the same time I'll send you a copy of the COF model, too.

PSS. I've got a great idea for you: why don't we catch up on the PMP stock forum? Now THERE's a stock that has REALLY tanked, and you should visit it's forum so that you can tell us all what happened in the past. The way you can repeat history with uncanny accuracy is quite remarkable (You seem to be lacking a bit with the "telling-what-the-future-holds" part, but boy you sure can tell what happened in the past!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.