CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Neil, I invested $100k in this company, before I went digging....

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Neil, I invested $100k in this company, before I went digging. Should have done that before I threw away that money. Many other shareholders are in the same boat as me. We have had to stand by and wait as a number of suspensions were forced on us, not able to sell, not trade at all. Then have watched as this trainwreck has continued to wash our value down the drain. Capital Raise after Capital Raise. Handing out Billions of shares like they were bags of lollies. and eroding any value that may have been perceived left in the company, the share price along with it.

Meanwhile, the directors continued to take millions every year in huge salaries and "executive services agreements" via their own private company.

You saw one of the farms, that's great, but we don't own any of the farms, they are contracted growers. Bad crop yields, blah blah blah - just keeps bring up bad memories for us investors who still hold shares in the hope that, by some miracle of god (channeling the retired chairperson) and they do a Steven Bradbury and we long suffering shareholders can finally cash out (because God knows we have wanted to for many years).

I'm sorry, but any other perspective means you have to have fallen down the rabbit hole and peering through the looking glass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.