CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi Neil,Using @Basileus as an example please enlighten myself...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hi Neil,

Using @Basileus as an example please enlighten myself and other HC members how you can make the following statement, with certainty that you are correct, with your Date upon which Bas allegedly started posting about CGB/QBL
    Your Point 1: " As far as CGB is concerned why did you choose the night of the CannTab release before the stock opened to start posting and then, at least from my observation, began, and maybe I am wrong, was what looked like a campaign to undermine sentiment in the stock?"

My questions are :
    1) Did you as former company rep for Cann Global CGB or Queensland Bauxite QBL or yourself take note and record the dates of any new poster posting on the CGB?QBL Threads?

2) Did yourself or Cann Global scrutinise back over every announcement for years to gain this information?

3) Did yourself or Cann Global apply under the Freedom Of Information Act to gain this information from Hotcopper?

I am curious about your search methods because I had a former, well known cheer squad member on the CGB thread accuse me of only posting on CGB/QBL for the last 3 years roughly. This person gained their information by pouring over all company announcements over many years and using the limited searchable information available about users from the Hotcopper website. The essential element this poster missed when trying to label me as a Downramper was that I had in fact first posted on QBL (now CGB) in 2017.

What they missed searching all the announcements and commentary was that my first post was a Thread I had started myself; thus it does not show up in any searches on Hotcopper or any searchable threads.

Cheers Finn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.