CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Dear Chrisso, It must be wonderfull being wealthy and not having...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Dear Chrisso, It must be wonderfull being wealthy and not having to worry about every penny you spend. I had planned on purchasing the products for a friend on Valentines Day I went through to the payment page on the website and it asked if I had a voucher. I am a cheapskate and dont want the product for myself I was just curious to see it. I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone. I bought 2 bottles of champagne instead, and had a better time. One sale lost due to a voucher not being available.

If I get a code I will buy it as a present, otherwise Im not really fussed about it

I also buy whatever Australian Hemp products are on sale at the time. They are all pretty good. I prefer Tasmanian though.

Im giving it one or two quarters to see what they do with the money. They asked for 25% Why? I think something might be brewing if not Ill be out sooner than later. I think as others have suggested it might be Medcann, They would have told Sholom to get his house in order before any partnership is what I'm guessing at the moment given all the recent changes.

Good Luck I hope the sector picks up for everyone in 2022

I will leave you and others to the discussion - cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.