CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@Neil1959 - Hi Neil, a number of things confuse me with both...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @Neil1959 - Hi Neil, a number of things confuse me with both your posts and your actions.

Earlier you posted:

GD, the reason I am on here at all, is because of two things:
    1 ) I need the medication that this pill can deliver and,
    2 ) I have quite a few friends who still hold CGB stocks and I was asked to come back and try and present some other perspectives and see if I can make head nor tail out of this debacle.

The first question I have is when did you place your order and how long does is take to receive your order.

Secondly, you state that you were asked to come back and try and present some other perspectives and see if you can make head nor tail out of this debacle. Who asked you to come back? Sholom Feldman? A company representative? Or some of these shareholders/friends/family you have an interest in? And what debacle are you referring to? The accumulated losses of over $44m of shareholders funds? The Company's own announcements detailing crop failures, covid impact for delays in shipping, MOU's and partnerships in other countries that have had issues and have not currently manifested any benefit to the shareholders, agreements with third parties since 2007 (namely AGMPL i.e their own privately held company), consolidating the shares 25:1 and seeing the share price eroded another 50%? Is this the debacle you are alluding to?

i do value your opinions and input into the discussion, it is always healthy to see what other people are thinking. As you know, I am a shareholder and have been for quite some time. I do believe sticking to the topics and points of conversation about the company and it's share price is the right way to go about it. I don't believe discussing why or when someone posts about a company on a social media platform has anything to do with the topics of discussion and whether they are a shareholder or not (HC TOU dictates and you can see at the bottom whether the poster is/isn't a holder), IMO. Sticking to relevance and fact is also good for a healthy debate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.