CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"I also keep a keen eye out for a bargain, i used to get Red...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I also keep a keen eye out for a bargain, i used to get Red Tractor hemp seed from Chemist Warehouse, they often had good specials on it and the price was far better than direct from Vitahemp at the time. Additionally i could wander to the shops and collect it on my lunchbreak, and save any postage fees.
    These days i pick up my hemp seed from woolworths or aldi, depending on which store im currently shopping at. Woolworths Macro hemp seed is priced at $35.00 per kg, whilst Vitahemp comes in at 49.95 per kg (+8 for postage). Both are made form 100% australian grown hemp seeds, i cant say i've noticed any difference between the brands i have tried.
    Woolworths also comes in a 200g pack, so i can purchase a fresh one every couple of weeks, instead of a 900g bag that tends to get a bit stale before you get to the end of it (clearly i don't use it fast enough, but i only sprinkle a tablespoon on my breakfast each morning, or in the occasional salad)"

Thanks Chris,

I agree 100% woolies coles Aldi or health stores, I buy Australian preferably Tasmanian. I don't really care which brand now as Vitahemp seems to be winding down, they have less products for sale. (Always check the use by dates)

Yes the champagne was the better choice but Im still interested to judge the quality of fuss pot for myself, but will buy it as a present for someone else, if there is a discount code. I wasn't a fan of fuss pot name but when I asked females they seemed to like it.

August Ill be in or out, im only in because I think they may announce a deal of some kind. They need to de something to kick start this. I was thinking last night maybe a Pharmocann or Medcann deal.

CGB and many other companies in the sector are suffering, its not just CGB. EXL is Just one example. Check out their 5 year chart and management.

Good luck Chris, I'm praying for an acquisition or something like that between now and August. Its a gamble.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.