SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

Good post @chrisnj and it was interesting that you should...

1. 3,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Good post @chrisnj and it was interesting that you should mention what you believe was the last good announcement to come out of HQ.

Yesterday I was accused of talking down SPL, and I was going to reply that as soon as there was a truly good announcement I would give SPL credit and talk it up.

Furthermore I had planned to post that IMO the last truly positive announcement of substance was on the 9th Feb 2021 (over 3 years ago) when they announced that AstraZeneca was ‘expanding’ the AZD0466 partnered program into haematological tumours (even though at the time AZ were quietly terminating the existing solid tumour Phase 1 trial.)

I really thought this was the start of the real deal for Starpharma and shareholders. A credible partnership with a credible company offering real tangible financial benefits and future milestone payments.

Alas, as it came to pass, AstraZeneca terminated all three partnered trials with AZD0466. That IMO is the real reason the share price is festering in the toilet.

Help us AZ, you’re our only hope.

Last edited by sarge17: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $38.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.4¢ $829 8.824K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.