SPL 0.00% 10.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

renewed condom deal?where is the revenue from sales? or is the...

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    renewed condom deal?

where is the revenue from sales? or is the japan connection doing as many others do... have interest in other brands so buy up rights to bury sales competition? all our deals seem to result in no sales.
    Market still lacks hugely
    I see viraleze as a must do in any medical setting, public event, part of first aide, not just for covid but for other digusting habits of people spread there germs, like supermarket.... the amount of kids that will cough sneeze all over the veggies etc,... and the parents do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, to correct behaviour,, and show them how to do it politely with respect for others.
    Hope every one is cleaning the goods before use. yuck
    why is ther not a case study video, from our marketing team? a few hunderd $100 ,and free samples....
    can clearly see folks visiting age care having viraleze before they go... most cnetre at least insist on masks,
    nurses in infection control areas, or treating covid or other infectious patients protecting themselve as part of OH&S prior to a shift
    and of course .... a trip on a boat.... heaps of viraleze. (free samples even in bulk) in the first aid kits as a minium
    its almost a 100% cert if one takes that ocean cruise you will get covid or something else. .... where is our adverts of approaches to those organisations??? i hope our CEO and marketing team are look at this post as a minium,
    i'm a stupid littel soul, but can at least see how to market this product
    i leave the political pressure/lobbying to get it approval to other folks to come up with other ideas, other than sending emial etc to our health minister and pollies which, like many other i did too....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.