ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi all,I imagine most of you will be out and about enjoying life...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi all,
    I imagine most of you will be out and about enjoying life at this time on a Friday evening, hope you're enjoying a well earned drink.

I read the report and was concerned about the standard wording re going concern but looked it up and like some have already said on here, it's standard wording basically requiring the company to declare if they're confident that they will still be in business in 12 months. If they weren't then they're obliged to declare themselves as not being a going concern and explain why.

A few questions came up from the report, hopefully someone will enlighten me.
    • Have they already paid for the long lead equipment that has been ordered/waiting for delivery? I see they have 140mil of costs brought forward, I hope that's not just how much cash they've burnt through just existing over the years. If they still have to pay for the equipment I don't see how they can survive.
    • Is anyone concerned about the fact they only have 8mil left or am I reading that wrong?
    • Is the 3mil they received from the Gov not included in the 8mil as it was after the end of the reporting period date, making cash balance of 11mil?
    • If May 2024 is the deadline for financing and it doesn't eventuate, is this a dead duck?

I'm a LTH and have been in since 44c so this one has been in the bottom of the draw for a while now. I try not to think about it too much and have put it down to a learning experience. Like a long lost acquaintance, I've shown up just as it's on the verge of greatness or disaster, trying to decide what colour I should wear to the party or wake.

Cheers in advance.
    CD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $102.0K 6.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 615000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 980592 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.