ADN 5.26% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

You're absolutely right: "This is great news .. it would be...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    You're absolutely right: "This is great news .. it would be great to see a bit more positivity on the forum " and as @jed92 said: it "seems to be the most "price sensitive - non-price sensitive" announcement one could make"

I was a long term holder, came out about 2 months ago with heavy losses at nearly today's price.
    But after this ann I have more hope again for more than a year ago.

"The HoA provides that binding offtake agreements are to be negotiated expeditiously and in good faith, following a framework for end use customer acceptance and validation.
    ..privately held Opaque Ceramics has since 1978 grown to become one a global ceramic mineral technology companies with its range of micronised zircon products. Opaque manufactures a range of zircon-based products and has an extensive global distribution network, centred around India’s major ceramics production centre of Morbi, that according to its website covers over 1,000 tile producers and 500 sanitaryware firms.
    The Indian market is the second largest ceramics market in the world, with ceramic tile production in 2024 forecast to be 3.3 billion square metres, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9-10%.
    India’s growth is supported by it being the world’s most populous country, having recently overtaken China, and an average economic growth rate of 5.5% per annum over the past decade, which has led to it overtake the UK to become the world’s fifth largest economy.
    Opaque’s mission is to be open to any strategic alliance that can result in win-win solutions for all parties involved while putting a priority on quality, consistency, and value creation."
    see: https://mining.com.au/andromeda-clear-on-india-opportunities-with-opaque-hoa/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5723/5723176-021cd6839965c8a76df83a85ebb96cdf.jpg
    We have to break the downtrend and now after this ann I have the serious hope
    it will do us the favour, so fingers and toes crossed sneaky.png
    I'm thinking about getting back into it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $215.7K 11.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 326025 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1854792 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 14903298
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.