ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Ann: High Grade Copper intersected at Horse Well Prospect, page-432

1. 3,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    I'm trying to get some perspective on SP and potential here and I want to put more into an aussie cu player. cu has a bigger future in price and potential than battery or gold metals.

I can only make a comparison with 1 ASX cu stock I also hold but its offshore.

There seems to be some imbalance and most likely bias and I'm not sure if its because SH feel warm and cozy having a mine in Sth Aust whilst the and the other stock is mining in Sth America.

An uncomplicated comparison of In Ground Value and what's on the the horizon. Forget mgt, their pretty much the same in qualifications but I'm not sure about capability (some instances some would call it culpability). SH seem to post often in various threads, repeatedly about BHP next door and BHP previous work on the claims.

CHK with [email protected] MC$25M, cash in bank 7m, has a sniff of elusive cu, plugging away with 1 rig for 5,000metres of samples, ground crews analysing other territories, has obvious but unproven potential, no cu resource yet.

The other cu stock [email protected] MC144M, cash in bank 7M, found cu/au, maiden resource of 450mt 0.5% copper and other metals, a sniff of another load within cooee, another bigger sniff even closer, already earning $3m pa from another mine and even more satellites identified.

CHK got to dizzy height last week, all on the back of having assay of a few holes about to be announced that took months to be released on the back of a couple of nice images that ended up being a few steps in width from a length about as long as the runway at Adelaide airport and 1 of the 4 sample assays waiting to be released since September sitting somewhere in the cleaners room.

So on the back of it is 1.8c too much for now and 5c was just ludicrous? I'm happy to throw in more here this week if there is some sound reasoning. Forget writing hyperbole I think CHK shareholders have the right to get some clearer factual indication as to what's going on and perhaps mgt may post something on here for SH rather than talk it up to the media, take images without explanation and buy up on market to make some kind of impression rather than putting your $ where your mouth is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.2K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 53343340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 104191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.