CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: High-Grade Halls Peak Licences Renewed for 6 Years, page-2

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Let's be honest here. 4CE tried to flog Halls Peak to XS Resources, but XS's IPO failed so the project came back to 4CE. They tried to dress it up by saying this project is "highly complimentary" to the new strategy etc etc blah, but I think 4CE retained the project simply not by their choice. Aside from that, I'm struggling to see the "complimentary" aspect of this project in NSW to the new Malawi venture.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this licence renewal is a bad news or such. I think it is more a non-news, move along nothing to see here.... Appreciate JB's attempt to pump some excitement from this, but let's not get distracted from the real prize - i.e. Malawi. Bring on the super high grade silver/lead trial mining and sales. 300t, or is it 1000t now? Whatever it is, just make it happen timely without delays (not that anyone is keeping track, they initially said the 300t would be completed by 30 June).

Also interested to hear of any progress with the graphite project. As mentioned in my other post, the graphite project "could" (purely my speculation) be interesting: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/39289707/single

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $13.38K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 14578772 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2000883 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.