ENR 10.6% 55.0¢ encounter resources limited

That's handy and quick work salpetie, while travelling and...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    That's handy and quick work salpetie, while travelling and without access to your full system! We're so indebted to have your insights - and those of ozblue too. Owe you one, mate ...

Green
    Yes, priority samples sent and assays sought must be significant, especially as these guys are anything but attention-seeking lightweights. With Green not only sitting right near Luni but also in a classic structural setting at the intersection of the Stromness Fault and the interconnecting fault with the Endurance Fault, it's no wonder they've punched a number of lines into it.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6296/6296979-7239b76d5355d444c8077b374ffa6af1.jpg
    Emily
    Very close indeed to Luni (~1km or closer) and also a nice setting. I see what you mean re EAL260 (end to the boundary+?) Good hits near that.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6296/6296992-2c2cf340add69521a91be86cc960e3d7.jpg
    oldgold64 I've bought a few more today, too. And I see that ozblue did too.
    Switching?
    You mentioned in Post #: 74654639 that there could be a bit of switching from WA1 and that's what I was gently hinting at in this Post #: 74527138 when I said: "I don't mind buying some extras for the long term and in doing so I paid no regard to possible short term influences from whatever happens with WA1 - although in time results from one or the either may lead to some switching depending on comparative MCs at the time." I didn't want to start any comparative noise that ultimately will count for nix and just saps energy. The companies will have no regard to that sort of thing and in fact will optimise logistics where they can, as a minimum.

Drilling results from both companies will be the driver but investors might increasingly be prepared to back ENR's team in this extraordinarily exciting block. Yes, Luni is exceptional; world-class (pick your superlative) and ENR is way behind WA1 in proving up what might be. HOWEVER, justification for a significant MC for ENR comes from, IMO, the combination of:
    • multiple known valid targets including Green (as above);
    • early results with genuine wow! potential, with mineralised carbonatites so far being found at Hoschke, Crean, Hurley, Emily (under1km from Luni) and Green (similarly close to Luni). There already have been very significant intersections containing niobium-REE mineralisation at niobium grades as high as, or higher than, those being produced elsewhere in the world. This is very, very significant given in reconnaissance drilling into a previously unexplored region;
    • further targets (e.g. Joyce still untested but air core soon...this is another mag low like Emily and Green), Mawson, Wordie and Perce (This "intense gravity feature" sits at the intersection of two major structures and is described as "a really high quality IOCG or carbonatite target". It will be closely watched when it is drilled soon).
    • insights from the spectacular Luni discovery (described as the most significant in the world in the last 70 years), which sits right on our southern boundary - and very, very close to our Emily and Green targets;
    • importantly, a visionary team which (a) amassed a massive landholding, (b) obtained a large regional data set (magnetics and also Falcon gravity)across the block and (c) drilled the first hole (Hoschke) into the belt that is now exciting us all. That hole BTW demonstrated what this region indeed might offer, but it frustratingly encountered drilling problems and was not re-entered until last year.
    Last edited by La Tache: 08/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.065(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $247.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.0¢ 51.0¢ $1.478M 2.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 17000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.