ADN 6.25% 1.5¢ andromeda metals limited

Andromeda, with the foresight to hire James Marsh as CEO, as a...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Andromeda, with the foresight to hire James Marsh as CEO, as a true expert in his field, is on the way to working up a highly productive mineral in high quality halloysite.
    This is a substance of intense research.
    It’s already a substance with proven and understood offtake capacity in quality porcelains, and oil catalysis , but also in future offtake for it’s highly researched capacity to deliver in unique structural and chemical qualities. Including potential medical applications. Due to its unique capacity to act in many catalytic reactions, this is a long hold. There are few international resources available. The New Zealand mine is decreasing, and others are as yet unrevealed.

I can see this being used for new bone formation and other biotech uses. So it will sit in my drawer for the long term.

Chapter 22 - Halloysite for Controllable Loading and ReleaseAuthor links open overlay panelE.AbdullayevaY.LvovbShow morehttps://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-100293-3.00022-4Get rights and contentAbstractNatural halloysite nanotubes are described as inorganic nanocontainers for the controlled delivery of active agents like self-healing, anticorrosion and antimicrobial agents, medicines, dyes and proteins. Their small particle size and large pores make them attractive for sustained release applications in conjunction with polymeric additives. Doping such containers into polymers allows one to obtain smart clay polymer nanocomposites with functional properties that are used in tissue engineering, bone implants, protective coatings, scaffolds for wound healing and other applications. Loading and release properties of various active agents are discussed in this chapter, along with strategies of halloysite surface functionalisation to obtain enhanced loading and sustained release behaviours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $52.09K 3.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 11072419 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.