ADN 4.76% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: High Purity Halloysite confirmed at Poochera, page-114

1. 6,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    Halloysite won't be classified under the 1N, 2N blah blah

I don't think there is a classification system for Halloysite Nano tubes, but like I say the properties of such will provide an alternative product, potentially an exclusive product that only ADN can produce .. for a fraction of the cost of a HPA plant

Its all about Gross margin vs Capex

We know that the gross margin is already going to be higher for the Hybrid, than what is quoted in SS.. and perhaps significantly so

Like I said, ADN don't need HPA if they pull 50 % margin out of the hybrid and potentially more out of a higher end Halloysite product which would co incidentally, is still a 'Kaolin' but with more Halloysite less Kaolinite

What is the process? Well at the -45 micron, the high grade Halloysite zone could yield a Kaolin with up to 40% Halloysite... can anyone value that product right now? No but simply by dry processing ADN can have this product bagged and ready for sale .. again low Capex, exclusive product, no competition, scale, etc etc.. what more do you want ?

The impurities are going to be more decisive IMHO in determining the product / price etc ie Fe, Ti, Na etc etc

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.