ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: High Purity Halloysite confirmed at Poochera, page-91

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    Sounds like a reasonable assessment to me there wombat777...............I'd imagine that the market while smaller is 'similar' in nature to HPA, in that, various customers will want various grades..............some will be happy to buy 1N or 2N while some will want 5N perhaps.........and so on.

When it comes to applications like those listed here:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1884/1884022-aad2d373edad7f2be0622e2406ca78ec.jpg

• Higher purity for Hydrogen storage, batteries and super-capacitors would be my guess (3N perhaps as these applications must have extremely predictable dynamics and properties, kind of like why they currently want 4N HPA for battery separators and so on).

• For Carbon capture or Water filtration 90% would probably get the job done well enough (maybe even lower %??).........both of these applications would by far outstrip demand potential for all other sectors should the science prove up (I would think so anyway).

Medical applications I thought would require the highest purity in terms of drug delivery...........but the article you cite uses only 99.5% so that's interesting...................but agree 3N would probably be the 'aim' here.

As for price who knows.........but again a sliding scale would apply I'd think..........very much like HPA.

Should be an interesting journey, following the development of HPH and the end uses in the various applications. So much information yet to be divulged here, I'm looking forward to JM eventually addressing these questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $211.4K 26.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 24987898 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5276449 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.