AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

“Will be very interesting to compare income / revenue versus...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    “Will be very interesting to compare income / revenue versus costs”

Particularly once we have a good idea of cash costs per day at 15tj. There would have been a reason the plant was originally designed to 20tj production, likely the sweet spot for OPEX/EBIT contribution balanced against field development costs. It goes without saying that the next 6-12 months of Kincora development and production will really tell the story from here, profitability on the next 5tj of throughput will be far greater.

I’m hoping for a good result but still have my concerns re; entitlement offer and more broad mngmt mates games. Unfortunately I still think Uganda is a distraction at this stage, id be more than happy to be proven wrong but when you have a bird in the hand in our backyard? As for northern tenements, Santos is obviously great news and the cash at bank certainly helpful. A reputable JV partner like Santos should help keep all that on track. For those critical of giving away too much I strongly disagree, as a junior even with producing wells and production facilities like us look how hard (and expensive) it has been to effectively get a far smaller block in a productive position!!

With that said, I’m quietly confident in the year ahead and am looking forward to the quarterlies as they roll through. Good luck everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.