88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann: Icewine 2 Permit to Drill Issued, page-73

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Hi D....I think (from memory) that Halliburton's farm-in with GB was for 25% of a certain part of the overall GB acreage, and the gross area of that section was around 50,000 acres. So, Halliburton are invested in GB, but not as high as 25% of the full field. But they are there....whatever that means.

As a counterbalance to that, PB has previously mentioned that Ken Peters (formerly USGS and also adviser to GB) had looked over the data and concurred that the thermal maturity sweet-spot was further south (ie in our territory) than he had initially postulated (ref: 1st London pressie). Ken Peters is, I believe, along with his academic responsibilities, currently a paid 'ambassador' for Schlumberger. (ref: linkedin)

That said, I am not sure that the vendor selection criteria made by DW/PB would have been based on anything other than best value for this particular drill. The reported correspondence by @spinefx would indicate that DW wants to keep the contenders interested and competitive for future services.

It probably doesn't matter a whole lot who it is. At the end of the day there will be a lot of wise and experienced heads planning and overseeing the frack. PB and his Houston based crew. DW and the 88e frac guys now on the payroll. The octogenarian expert described by PB. The experts at Halliburton or Schumberger.

We know it will flow (remember the beakers)...we just need to know if it will flow economically. 50/50 they say!

GLTA
    Last edited by Lazarus65: 10/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.622K 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
277 309173830 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625028788 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.