IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: IHL-42X positive phase 2 clinical trial results, page-227

1. 629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Great post. As a relatively new investor/trader this was a great learning experience. The results were clearly good so this is great and will help us sleep better at night holding long term.

I will admit I was very surprised at the market reaction. In hindsight it makes sense. Those wishing to exit the stock found a great time to do so and did so on mass. Some of those may rebuy and good luck to them if they sold on the high yesterday they did well. With inflation rampant, a war in Europe and commodities sky rocketing i think many holders may have sold out to put their money to use in countering inflation and buying commodities.

Having been one of the early buyers and topping up at around 60c (my average is still in the 30's) I have learned a valuable lesson that there is far more at play in the short term than purely fundamentals. Second lesson is that often results are priced in which also happened here. At the end of the day my mistake in buying yesterday will hopefully not look so bad if we get over 60c.

I will admit i was completely wrong about how the SP would move. The correct valuation at the moment for IHL is 51-56c in my opinion.

Last edited by ElNuto: 11/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.