IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It’s very interesting, if IHL’s OSA novel treatment is such a...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    It’s very interesting, if IHL’s OSA novel treatment is such a game changer, then why is the company down 86% from its highs, both in IXHL and IHL?

Okay, you can argue hype and the covid pump for all biotech species, but even so, why is the IXHL SP up only 10% after the 6 July announcement on OSA? This includes the announcement of redomicile to NDQ which serves to benefit Americans. Shareholders are saying that approvals for this possible novel treatment to hundreds of millions of sufferers is basically worthless. Where is the massive liquidity and investor reach? Where are they?

Questions cannot be answered so all there is left is speculation which is rife in this thread. So I guess we will speculate. To me it reeks of desperation for a takeover bid by bigger US biotechs which see value in this. Hoping for probably a 100% premium on todays MC (if it holds) as a takeover to reduce the losses of the majority of remaining holders from 60% to 20% seems to be the best case scenario remaining from what I can see floating around. Can’t see any ASX investors buying more in NDQ, and we’d put some heavy sell walls up when it gets to double this MC to get out.

No guarantee it will even get that before the SP goes near $1 and gets close to de listing again as it’s doing currently. Double or nothing opportunity from here really and praying for big pharma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.