BC8 10.6% 36.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Important Discoveries Continue at the Kal East Gold Project, page-37

1. 11,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6407
    Hey Copper, not sure if you and other holders have seen this, but the MD just presented online at the Noosa conference.

BC8 preso July 2021

The MD mentions pouring gold at the end of 2022. So whilst they do indeed state a 6 month period, they are being a little, ah.. savvy, by not quite outlining the exact timeline to come. Though, after watching the presentation, I feel pretty comfortable in estimating, that by years end, they will have their first reserves locked in. Then, mining studies will be completed, followed by the DFS and finally funding. Then they will start building perhaps May/June/July. Sure, they may turn dirt before this, but, many developers do the same, yet don't pour gold until up to 12 months later.

I like the board, I think they are doing a good job so far. I am not totally sold on the ground they have. Sure, its in a good spot, and there is enough gold to justify a small project (especially with the higher grade open pit for the starter), but, I think they acknowledge there is still a lot of work to be done to get the mine life up to fill a future 1.5mtpa plant.

Anyway, not at all saying I won't be a holder in the future, I just prefer to see deep value before taking a position.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.389M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133210 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 16359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.